This policy applies to SETPOINT Hertfordshire workshop leaders and helpers that visit schools to deliver our own workshops:
Keeping Children Safe
- Physical contact should not be necessary.
- We will use positive and clear language
- We explain/demonstrate safe use of tools
- We ensure Risk Assessments are in place and are implemented
- We ensure equipment brought into school is safety checked (PAT)
For our full policy please contact [email protected]
Our workshop leaders and helpers plus STEM Ambassador volunteers all have a current enhanced DBS certificate.